Test Your Internet Speed
Speed Test Walk-Through:
1. Connect a computer via ethernet cable to the MBC cable modem. Confirm your that your computer is using your ethernet network connection, not WiFi.
2. Make sure all other programs on your computer are turned off and only one web browser window is open at the time. If you are using a VPN, disable it. Turn off or unplug any other devices that may be connected to your Internet service including all wireless devices, like other computers, routers, smart TVs, tablets, smartphones, webcams, console game systems, VoIP phones, and content streaming devices like Roku, Firestick or AppleTV. If it uses the Internet, you’ll want to shut it down before you run the test.
3. Go to mbcokinawa.net/speed-test. The test will begin automatically.
4. Record your results.
5. Compare your results to your MBC published level of Internet service.
6. If you are not receiving your provisioned level of service, contact MBC’s Customer Support for further assistance.