Customer Service Representative
MBC, the High-Speed Internet and HD Cable TV provider for all U.S. Military installations in Okinawa, is looking for friendly and energetic individuals to join our talented team as Customer Service Representatives (CSR).
MBC proudly employs U.S. Military Veterans, dependents, and Japanese local citizens in a variety of careers. MBC prides itself on creating a positive, relaxed, and rewarding working environment.
CSRs provide excellent customer service, sales, and technical support to existing and potential customers in person, on-line and by phone. Strong English written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills are needed. No prior industry experience required.
MBC offers a generous compensation package including:
- Competitive starting wage of $17.00 per hour
- Annual pay raises and bonuses
- Guaranteed forty (40) hours per week with overtime opportunities
- Flexible scheduling across MBC offices and hours of operation
- Paid Leave accrued from start of employment
- 13 Paid Holidays including employee’s Birthday
- Free Internet for employees residing on-base
- Medical and dental programs
MBC offers SOFA and Japanese local employment options. Military dependents can start work immediately with no waiting period.
To read full position description and requirements, click here.
HOW TO APPLY
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate in the subject line:
Last Name, First Name MBC – Job Posting – Customer Service Representative.