Universal Remote Set-Up
View PDF: Universal Remote Set Up Instructions
1. Place the MBC Universal Remote and your TV remote face-to-face.
2. Press and hold the [SET] key on the MBC Universal Remote until the LED indicator becomes brighter.
3. Press and release any learning key [POWER, VOL +, VOL -, CH +, CH -] on the top of your MBC Universal Remote. The LED indicator light will start blinking slowly.
4. Press and release the corresponding key on your TV remote. The LED indicator light will blink quickly 3 times and remain lit. The learning process for this key is completed.
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 for each additional learning key to be programmed.
6. When all learning keys are programmed, press and release the [SET] key on the MBC Universal Remote. The LED indicator light will turn off.
7. Programming is completed.