Test Your Internet Speed
View PDF: Test Your Internet Speed
1. Connect a computer via ethernet cable to the MBC cable modem.
2. Confirm your that your computer is using your ethernet network connection. Turn off all wireless network connections on your computer. Make sure all other programs on your computer are turned off and only one web browser window is open at the time. Stop all other wired and wireless internet activities on all other connected devices.
3. Go to mbcokinawa.net.
4. Click on the ‘Speed Test’ icon.
5. Select ‘Go’.
6. Record your results.
7. Compare your results to your MBC published level of Internet service.
8. If you are not receiving your provisioned level of service, contact MBC customer support.