HD Cable TV Parental Controls
MBC HD Set-Top Boxes allow the customer to lock one or more channels. These channels can only be viewed after entering a four-digit password. To lock a channel:
- On the MBC issued HD Set-top Box remote, click “Menu”
- Scroll to “Channel Manager” and press “OK”
- Scroll to “Channel Edit” and press “OK”
- Highlight the channel to be locked.
- Press the red button on the MBC remote to lock that channel.
- Enter “0000” [4 zeros]. The default password is “0000”.
- The channel selected is now locked.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for each additional channel to be locked.
- When finished locking all desired channels, press “Quit”.
- Each time a locked channel is selected, the password will be required to view the channel.
- To unlock a channel, repeat steps 1-5.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact us.