SPECIAL OFFER: ROM ARRIVALS
All New Customers Arriving to Okinawa on ROM Get 15 days of Free 400Mbps Internet
Effective immediately, all new customers arriving to Okinawa on Restriction of Movement (ROM), will receive 400Mbps Internet, unlimited data and a wireless modem for FREE for 15 days!
Any new customer on ROM will need to CALL MBC to establish MBC service indicating that they are placed on ROM. Individuals placed on ROM are not permitted to visit MBC offices until the conclusion of their ROM.
To establish new service under the ROM program, please follow these steps:
- Call MBC. You can call our U.S. phone number, Japanese phone number, or DSN listed at the bottom of this page.
- The MBC CSR will advise you by phone on the program and collect the required information to establish new service.
- As an individual on ROM, you will designate a person authorized to visit an MBC office to pick up and deliver the MBC modem and self installation materials.
- After receiving the MBC equipment, please perform a self-installation. CLICK HERE for a self-installation video and guide.
- At the end of your ROM, you may keep your MBC services at your current location, transfer your MBC services to another on-base location or terminate your services and return the equipment to MBC. Customers who keep their service beyond the 15 day free period will automatically be billed.
MBC understands the hardship these times create.
MBC wants to make it possible for EVERYONE to get connected to the fastest Internet connection on-base.
If you have any questions, please CONTACT US.
You may contact MBC by phone via the following numbers:
-Japan landline or Japan Cell: 03-6868-2345
-United States: 512-672-7517
-Kadena DSN: 966-7517
-Marine Corps DSN: 634-8000 then 1-512-672-7517