Welcome to Okinawa!
MBC is the on-base Internet & Cable TV provider to all US military installations on Okinawa.
All on-base residences (family housing, barracks, dorms & TLF) are pre-wired for MBC service.
All Members receive free cable TV delivery of American Forces Network (AFN) programming.
New Customers complete a same-day FREE self-installation of their Internet & Cable TV services.
While in ROM, Members may not visit any MBC office.
1. Prior to arrival, or immediately after arrival, CALL MBC to establish your Internet and cable TV account. The MBC call center is open from 0800-1900 Mon–Sat JST.
From Japan landline or Japan cell: 03-6868-2345
From US landline or US cell: 512-672-7517
From Kadena DSN: 966-7517
From USMC DSN: 634-8000 then 1-512-672-7517
2. Once your account is set up, you will designate a Sponsor who will be authorized to pick up your MBC issued equipment and deliver it to you at your on-base residence.
3. Follow the simple self-installation process to complete your same-day activation of your services.
4. If you relocate on-base, CONTACT US to update your address. You may transfer your MBC service at no-charge to any location on any installation.
New Members establishing new service who are NOT subject to ROM:
1. Upon arriving in Okinawa, visit any MBC on-base office to open an account. MBC services can be activated in all locations on all installations (family housing, barracks, dorm or TLF). Click here for office locations & hours of operation.
2. Follow the simple self-installation process to complete your same-day activation of your services.
3. If you relocate on-base, CONTACT US to update your address. You may transfer your MBC service at no-charge to any location on any installation.
NEW CUSTOMERS – GET YOUR FIRST 15 DAYS OF SERVICES FOR FREE
Click here to learn more!