Mediatti Broadband Communications, Inc. (“MBC” or the “Company”) is the on-base High-Speed Internet and HD Digital Cable TV provider to U.S. military members and their families on Okinawa, Japan. MBC provides residential and non-residential analog and HD digital cable TV and Internet services using wired and wireless DOCSIS cable modems, VDSL and fiber to the premise technologies. The MBC mission is to improve the quality of life for its customers by connecting them to family, friends, information, and entertainment through High-Speed Internet and HD Digital Cable TV with excellent customer service. The MBC vision is to always be the preferred service provider for Internet and cable TV by building and sustaining the most reliable network, creating loyal customer relationships, and delivering on every promise made.
The role of the Lead Customer Service Representative (“Lead CSR”) is to provide supervision and hands on customer sales, service and technical support for high-speed data broadband and cable television services in a manner consistent with MBC policies, procedures, quality, standards, customer needs and applicable federal procedures. The Lead CSR is the first line of supervision in the customer service team. The Lead CSR reports to the Senior Vice President of Customer Service and Sales and assists the Customer Service Supervisor. The Lead CSR serves at a liaison between the Customer Service Representatives and Senior Management.
- All duties, responsibilities, qualifications and requirements of the Customer Service Representative position description as may be modified by the Company from time to time are incorporated herein.
- Secondary point of contact within the Customer Service department with key support vendors including but not limited to GLDS, ZCorum and OpenVault.
- GLDS billing software administrator including, but not limited to, assisting with processes to manage:
- Account set up
- Payments & Daily deposits
- Month End / Financial close
- Report design and generation
- Management of packages, services – both addressable and non-addressable
- Special promotions & discounts
- Customer Premise Equipment inventory
- Quality Control process development and execution
- Homes Passed management
- Credit Card charge backs, refunds and returned checks
- Management of Super Controller for CPE authorization
- Point of contact for management of all billing, account receivables and support for all non-residential customer accounts including bulk billed accounts, commercial internet (VDSL, FTTP and WiFi Managed Access Points).
- Serve as a liaison with the technical department for schedule-related activities. Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Routing technicians,
- Daily printing/qc of work orders for technicians,
- Ensuring work from time blocks is called in and closed in a timely fashion,
- Contact point for technicians calling in work/equipment swaps, etc.
- Finalizing work orders and ensuring closure with customers in the event that is required, i.e. issuing service credit
- Serve as a point of contact for outage identification, communications and finally closure including participation in the on-call rotation for after hours, weekends and holidays.
- Determine if an outage is occurring by collecting data to ensure that it is meeting internally defined outage criteria.
- Once determined, to be an outage communicate specifics, act as contact point for updates and finally outage resolution/closure
- Monitor firstname.lastname@example.org mailbox, MBC on-line ticketing and calls into the MBC call center for after-hours outages
- Secondary internal contact for suspension roster management. Work in conjunction with Senior Vice President for Customer Service and Sales and the Customer Service Supervisor in the suspension roster management.
- Oversee responses to MBC Trouble Ticket system ensuring that tickets are answered in a timely and proper fashion. Develop response templates when/where applicable.
- Assist with the development of CSR training processes. Execute training of all CSRs on all proper procedures while ensuring effect execution of MBC sales strategies.
- Secondary point of contact for coordinating, staffing and successful execution of all mass install and disconnect services.
- Assist the Customer Service Supervisor and Senior Vice President of Customer Service and Sales in the interviewing, selection, hiring, training, coaching and development of all Customer Service personnel.
- Coordinate the daily schedule for all Customer Service Representatives working in all MBC offices and call center. Secondary point of contact for the CSR for any absences or issues with attendance. Coordinate changes as needed to ensure coverage of all customer support hours of operation by the required number of personnel.
- Responsible for 24/7/365 on-call obligations as required in support of the job except during periods of approved paid vacation or leave.
- Perform those other reasonable duties as assigned or directed by Management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Supervisory experience in customer service, sales and technical support
- Experience in the Cable Television and Internet industry preferred
- Accuracy and attention to detail required
- Technical aptitude
- Excellent English written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work hours outside of normally scheduled shift with little or no advance notice required
- Cash Handling Skills
- Ability to read and interpret English language documents such as safety rules, operating, maintenance, procedural and technical manuals
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds
Mediatti Broadband Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
VI. How to Apply:
If you are interested, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject line: Last Name, First Name, MBC Job Posting Lead Customer Service Representative.